Bin and Silo Base Sealing Services in Wisconsin
TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) is a painting and restoration contractor restoring America’s infrastructure. TMI applies a protective coating around the base of silos or bins to protect from corrosion. The epoxy/urethane elastomer coating system protects the chime (floor/wall juncture) of the silos from corrosion and moisture.
Concerned with rusty steel at the base of your silos?
Moisture causes corrosion around the base of your silos, requiring protection
- TMI utilizes power tools to prepare the rusty surface preparation to clean and remove any contaminants
- We remove rust and failed coatings and sealants
- To offer maximum protection against corrosion, we apply a rust-inhibitive epoxy primer
- Then we apply urethane elastomer in a thick, heavy manner that bonds to a steel sealing from moisture and subsequent corrosion
- Protection from corrosion and weathering
- Seals off chimes from moisture
- Well-adhered, long-term protection to preserve your silos
- Flexible coating material that expands and contracts in all climates
- Resistance to chemicals and salt
- UV resistance
WI Bin and Silo Base Sealing
TMI Coatings has coated around the base of silos and bins for numerous Wisconsin facilities. We have completed projects for Kraft Heinz, Georgia-Pacific, WestRock, Kerry Ingredients, CharterNEX Films, and numerous others.