Installing a logo 100+ feet in the air is risky and complicated, especially on a concrete headhouse. TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) has been installing logos on concrete elevators for over 25 years! Safety is TMI’s main priority when working at these heights; with the owner’s help, we designed a rigging plan to coat over the old logo with a new fresh logo! TMI was able to complete this work in a timely manner and safely.
- Our onsite Job Leader spoke with the owner to confirm the location of the new logo installation.
- TMI washed the surface with a cleaner/degreaser to thoroughly clean the area and ensure the concrete substrate was ready for the new coating.
- We painted a “white background” 30’ long x 14’ high to give the surrounding area a fresh look before the logo was installed.
- We then installed the previously approved pounce pattern.
- Finally, we painted the logo in the correct Pantone colors with a brush and roller then removed the pounce pattern.
- We repeated the entire process on the opposite side of the concrete headhouse.
Afterward, the owner stated, “Everything went great. They were a great crew. We have no complaints.” The project turned out great! AGP now has two new logos that are bright and fresh! Another project was completed by TMI Coatings safely, in a quality manner, and on time. In that order.
With over 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at 651-452-6100 for your free, no-obligation quote.