When peeling paint is recurring, it becomes quite clear that a longer term solution is needed. However, some companies use products that only provide a quick fix. Often times this results in maintenance after just a couple years. One of our products, FIBERLIFE, was specifically designed to be as durable as possible, utilizing fiberglass mat. Our customers know our staff takes the time to ensure every project is handled with care. At TMI, we take pride in our commitment to safety, focus on quality, and dedication to completing projects within your schedule.
- Poly-wrapped sensitive equipment and perimeter of the work area to protect vulnerable equipment.
- Removed existing damaged cement board and other delaminating material; installed new as required.
- Mechanically abraded all surfaces with vacuuming attachments to remove loose, existing coating and to create a suitable profile for proper coating adhesion.
- Restored eroded concrete and filled holes and irregularities in the existing concrete substrate wall and surrounding areas.
- Installed the FIBERLIFE system: Applied low odor epoxy resin to the wall followed by a fiberglass mat. After curing, two coats of resin are applied for a smooth, sanitary finish for incidental food contact.
- Applied a topcoat of urethane over the FIBERLIFE system to reduce ambering (yellowing) and for additional chemical resistance.
The FIBERLIFE system eliminates peeling paint problems. A fiberglass mat is installed in the resin and the two cure together for added strength. Multiple coats of resin are then applied on top of the fiberglass mat to smooth the surface and to provide advanced durability. This system is one of the strongest and most popular choices for our clients. Our experienced staff can safely install this high-quality system, and many others, to fit your schedule.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at for your free, no obligation quote.