Over 17 years later, TMI Coatings wall coating material FIBERLIFE, is still not chipping, peeling, or flaking in a wash bay area for a baking company in eastern Nebraska. Are you looking for a long-term solution like FIBERLIFE that lasts 15+ years? Do you have a constant wet/humid environment? Do you have to repaint on a regular basis? FIBERLIFE can be applied to ceiling, walls, and structural steel.
- Poly-wrapped sensitive equipment and perimeter of the work area to protect vulnerable equipment.
- Abraded 100% of the area with mechanical tools with vacuum attachments to remove loose, existing coating and to create a suitable profile for proper coating adhesion.
- Restored eroded concrete and filled holes and irregularities in the existing concrete substrate wall and surrounding areas.
- Installed the FIBERLIFE system:
- Applied low odor epoxy resin and embed fiberglass mat into the epoxy
- Applied additional coat of epoxy and let dry
- Ground wall for relatively smooth finish
- Applied another coat of resin.
- Applied a final gel coat for an easy to clean finish suitable for incidental food contact
The fiberglass wall coating material FIBERLIFE that TMI installed over 17 years ago has proven to be a long-term wall coating for the owner. We have the expertise, knowledge, and ability to complete your project on time, safely, and in a quality manner.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at for your free, no obligation quote.