This is the third project TMI Coatings has completed for this wholesale food company using the same floor restoration material. The customer is happy with TMI’s workmanship and our product offerings. The floors of this production area were battered, damaged, and had aggregate showing. The floors were very hard to clean, and something needed to change. TMI was contracted to perform total floor restoration which includes concrete repair and coatings. TMI’s cementitious urethane floor topping allows us to go over freshly poured concrete within 7 days as a result of freshly poured curbs. Whether it is brand new concrete or old concrete with exposed aggregate showing, TMI has a solution.
- TMI vacuum steel shotblasted and used hand-held grinders on 100% of the surface for proper adhesion
- Restored all cracked and eroded areas at floor joints and on floors
- Applied low odor, cementitious urethane floor topping to all production floor areas and curbs at 3/16” thickness.
- Applied a topcoat to improve color stability.
- Aggregate was added with the help of the owner to determine the amount of non-skid desired for safety for plant employees.
The cementitious urethane floor products protect concrete from chemicals, corrosion, impact, and thermal shock making it widely used in food manufacturing facilities. It is specifically designed to resist the effects of acids, alkalis, fuel oils, and solvents. This specific coating is seamlessly applied over concrete, has no significant odor during installation, and allows for use with current drain systems. The final finish is non-skid with owner discretion for slip resistance for safety in high traffic areas.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at for your free, no obligation quote.