A flour silo lining project was completed by TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) at a large tortilla production facility in Fayetteville, AR. TMI has extensive experience with silo lining projects, completing them safely and on time.
- TMI sandblasted all surfaces inside of the two silos to SSPC-SP10 Near White Metal Blast as needed for new coating adhesion.
- Removed all spent abrasive.
- TMI then applied a stripe coat to all weld seams, sharp edges and other common failure points to increase film thickness of coating material.
- Once the stripe coat was completed, TMI applied two full coats of high solids epoxy tank lining material.
- TMI force cured the tank lining material to minimize down time and to achieve compliance with FDA regulations. The material applied was FDA compliant for use in the storage of dry food products.
Upon completion, Jay Ryals stated, “Looks great, everything went smoothly. If there was an issue, it was resolved quickly and efficiently. The crew worked safely, and completed the project in a timely manner which is all I could ask for. If anything else comes up, I’ll be calling TMI”.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at for your free, no obligation quote.