What floor product is right for your environment? TMI Coatings offers a variety of floor coating systems to ensure it will last. Some of the most common coatings we provide include:
- A heavy-duty industrial floor topping that is extremely resistant to impact, heat, and thermal shock. It can be applied at ¼” – 3/8”, and is commonly found in industrial kitchens, chemical storage areas, receiving/loading docks, sanitization/wash stations, and bottling areas.
- A floor coating that is exceptionally resistant to the deteriorating effects of acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils, and other chemicals. Offered in a variety of finishes and decorative options to prevent physical or chemical abrasions. Available from 10 mm – ¼”, and is commonly embedded as a durable and slip resistant mat for sand, fiberglass, and steel shavings.
- A high-performance coating with extreme abrasion resistance for light industrial use. They are often used in high-traffic areas and are appealing for their gloss and superb color retention.
- A floor topping designed to provide excellent resistance to acids and alkalis at room and elevated temperatures. Vinyl Ester can be used to manufacture TMI CHEMRESIST and TMI FIBERLIFE.
Acrylic Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)
- A very durable coating that cures within two hours to minimize downtime. They are commonly used in plants where shutdown time is minimal to non-existent.
- A coating specifically designed to reduce powerful electrical charges. Actively dissipates conductive and static charges to ensure safety in the workplace.
- Conductive: 104 to 106 OHMS
- ESD: 106 to 109 OHMS
Our trained staff is very experienced in the application of any industrial floor coatings. TMI’s Sales Consultants will work with you to determine which application most suitably meets your needs.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today atfor your free, no obligation quote.