In 2022, TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) was hired to install an intricate logo for Verbio North America, a leader in renewable natural gas production from crop residues. TMI formulated a plan to rig off the building safely to paint the 80’ wide x 26’ high logo on a corrugated steel tower. The most challenging tasks included applying the logo, approximately 200’+, off the ground and on corrugated metal. Given that Iowa is a very windy state, we took additional precautions to ensure our crew members stayed safe throughout the duration of the project.
- Before mobilization, a TMI superintendent visited the job site to determine a game plan for a safe rigging plan.
- Upon arrival, we installed numerous swing stages per all OSHA regulations to access the area.
- TMI fieldmen then washed and solvent-wiped the surface to ensure it was clean and ready for coating.
- Before coating, TMI installed a substantial pounce pattern, per Verbio’s brand standards.
- Finally, we applied a long-lasting coating system in the customer’s brand standard green.
Verbio North America received a very attractive and eye-catching logo. TMI’s experienced field guys completed another specialty project, and the Construction Manager for Verbio said, “I was very happy with TMI’s workmanship and safety measures during the project.” TMI Coatings. Safety. Quality. On time. In that order.