The world’s largest grower and seller of grain hired TMI Coatings Inc. (TMI) in Kansas City, MO, to paint twelve flakers and one dust collector that had faded due to exposure to the sun. TMI worked with on-site contacts to organize painting while the facility stayed in production. Our superintendent completed daily job safety reports and morning briefings with the owner to ensure everyone was on the same page. TMI completed the work promptly while ensuring the highest quality standards were met and the products applied would last.
- TMI CO2 blasted the guards on the flakers to remove the loose, existing coating and create an anchor profile for the new coating system.
- To ensure no damage was caused, TMI worked cautiously around the control panels.
- One full coat of epoxy rust-inhibitive metal primer was applied and finished with an epoxy top coat.
- TMI prepared surfaces for new coating adhesion on the dust collector.
- TMI applied one coat of a rust-inhibitive epoxy primer and top coated with a UV protectant urethane top coat.
An American global food corporation received a high-quality coating system for their machines and dust collector while causing minimal interruption to the operation. TMI completed the work safely with little interference to the site’s overall productivity.
With over 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at 651-452-6100 for your free, no-obligation quote.