With over 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) has the knowledge and expertise to provide complete and accurate project bids. After a best value bidding process with several other contractors, TMI was hired to complete masonry restoration and maintenance coating on the exterior of an elementary school.
We make deteriorating building exteriors new again.
The scope of work included expansion joint replacement, general exterior sealant repair, tuckpointing, crack repair, lintel corrosion protection and canopy soffit refinishing.
- Protected vulnerable equipment.
- Pressure washed to clean and prepare exterior brick surfaces.
- Repaired and replaced bricks and mortar.
- Replaced sealant of upper wall/flashing junctures, windows, and expansion joints.
- Applied two coats of a specialized, clear water repellant sealer to retain the surface appearance of the brick while reducing efflorescence, atmospheric staining and mildew.
- Applied epoxy rust-inhibitive metal primer and urethane topcoat to lintels.
- Refinished canopy soffit.
After the completion of the masonry restoration and maintenance project, TMI’s crew members were given high marks in professionalism and quality of work.