A prominent cheese manufacturer contracted TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) to paint several hundred linear feet of piping in their mechanical room. The room was congested and had piping everywhere. With help from the cheese manufacturer owner, TMI identified the different piping with six various colors for easy identification for the owner.
- The owner and our superintendent marked out the piping to match their selected colors.
- TMI used its extensive rigging experience to safely rig the areas to complete the work to access most of the piping.
- Next, we poly-wrapped and taped off any sensitive equipment.
- We prepared the surfaces by removing all loose and delaminating existing coating that failed. We then solvent wiped the pipe to ensure they were clean.
- TMI primed with a rust-inhibiting epoxy primer.
- Finally, we top-coated the piping in their designated color scheme.
The piping looks outstanding! What a difference a couple of coats of high-quality coating can make in a space. The pipes are now easy to identify for the owner. Another job was completed on time, safely, and on budget.
With over 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at 651-452-6100 for your free, no-obligation quote.