Green Bay, Wisconsin, is home to a professional football team, Lambeau Field, and the best cheese curds, a unique Wisconsin delicacy. It is also home to a sheet metal company called Badger Sheet Metal Works. Badger Sheet Metal Works needed several metal buildings to receive a facelift. TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) was contracted to coat over 38,000 sq. ft. on two of their large metal buildings. With the owner’s help, TMI completed this project in September/October, despite the weather being less than favorable.
- The owner moved all vehicles within nearby proximity elsewhere to ensure no overspray from the pressure washer or paint from spraying.
- TMI poly covered all windows, doors, trims, etc., that weren’t going to be painted.
- TMI pressure washed the metal exterior buildings with a degreaser to thoroughly clean the facilities.
- TMI then applied a high-quality PPG metal primer, and top-coated with a PPG acrylic-based coating with excellent color and gloss retention.
- Finally, TMI coated the trim in a darker color for a two-tone finish.
The metal buildings look great. The company now has two buildings at their Green Bay, Wisconsin facility that looks as great as the products they produce. Another metal building painting project by TMI. TMI Coatings. Safety. Quality. On-time. In that order.