TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) installed protective flooring in the production area of a healthcare packaging facility in Wisconsin. The healthcare packaging facility sought TMI’s professional experience in selecting the correct floor coating system for long-term success.
Numerous steps go into TMI’s surface preparation to prepare the floor surface for new coating.
- TMI created an anchor pattern and removed old flooring that was loose and disbonded. To do this, we used a steel shot blaster and hand-held grinders with vacuum attachments.
- TMI then restored all eroded and cracked areas to the surrounding plane.
- We professionally cut around the edges of repair areas to ensure a smooth transition between the old and new floors.
- Once the surface preparation was complete, TMI applied cementitious urethane self-leveling flooring in the production area.
- This 100% solids protective flooring protects the concrete from chemical attacks, corrosion, impact, and thermal shock. Cementitious urethane flooring is seamless, durable, and suitable for industrial use.
- TMI incorporated red flint aggregate broadcast for slip resistance for safety.
The customer rated TMI on our post-project survey, excellent on safety, quality, efficiency, cleanliness, and communication with the TMI office.