“Attractive…and hardworking,” that is what a customer said after the project was completed at a cheese company. The cheese company contracted TMI Coatings Inc. (TMI) to repair damaged concrete floors and apply a protective floor coating to four rooms and a hallway. Due to the hard abuse that accompanies food processing, TMI selected a product with proven durability. TMI offers superior products to protect concrete floors from damage due to wet conditions and chemicals that erode finishes. We install flooring systems that meet USDA, FDA and CFIA standards while guarding against corrosion, impact and thermal shock.
- Degreased, washed, scrubbed and rinsed clean.
- Mechanically abraded with diamond grinders with vacuum attachments and vacuum steel shotblasted the floors to clean and roughen. An anchor pattern on the floor is required for coating adhesion. Removed all loose and delaminating existing flooring.
- Prepared edges by grinding and polishing with diamond blades.
- Restored eroded areas and filled joints to the surrounding plane by using an epoxy repair mix.
- Installed a 45 degree cant at the floor/wall junctures to shed water away from the wall.
- Installed a seamless, 3/16”, 100% solids, cementitious urethane.
- Top coated with color-fast topcoat with natural quartz aggregate broadcast to provide slip-resistance for safety
This self-leveling, concrete resurfacing system provides a slip-resistant, gloss finish that protects the floor for years to come.
With over 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at for your free, no obligation quote.