TMI Coatings Inc. (TMI) was contracted by a manufacturing company to complete restoration on their aisleways by the sealing the concrete to prevent further deterioration. There is no avoiding deterioration; concrete floors will inevitably start to crack, wear, and erode. Often, it is difficult to know what products to choose for your floor. Different flooring systems offer different benefits, and it is usually contingent on your specific use. Regardless, our experienced staff will work with you to understand your needs and identify the most suitable floor coating. In this instance, a glossy clear sealer that is desired for dustproofing, easier cleaning, and to identify the aisleways.
Ginger, the Continuous Improvement Manager commented after the sealing concrete project was completed, “The floor looks absolutely fantastic. Thank you, the crew was great!”
- Vacuumed steel shotblast and mechanically abraded floors with diamond grinders and vacuums for dust-free installation and to create an anchor pattern for proper adhesion.
- Removed all old loose and delaminating flooring.
- Utilized a concrete grinder and polishing unit to further prepare the surface.
- Applied clear CHEM-RESIST sealer/dustproofer.
- Top-coated with clear urethane.
The clear CHEM-RESIST flooring system with the urethane top-coat is a good solution for light industrial manufacturing. It has good chemical resistance. Line striping can be applied as well, which is not a paint, meaning it will last much longer.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at for your free, no obligation quote.