TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) is happy to announce the winner of the 2019 Project of the Year: New Cooperative! The project that wins this award demonstrates excellent performance from every staff member involved with no safety incidents, no warranty issues, and completed within the estimated cost. This project was led by Dan Jacob, a TMI Superintendent. TMI would like to congratulate Dan and his entire crew, and every employee that directly or indirectly assisted with this project.
New Cooperative requested vast restoration of its concrete structures at multiple locations and the work included silos, platforms, ladders, and structural supports.
- Safely rigged with counterweights and suspended scaffolding to access all areas safely
- Prepared surfaces by washing with 4,000 psi pressure washers with rotating tips to remove dirt, flaking paint, and other contaminants.
- Hand wire-brushed exposed rebar and spot primed these areas.
- Repaired eroded concrete to the level of the surrounding plane using polymer modified repair mortar.
- Applied primer coat followed by a final topcoat to all surfaces.
- Installed two large logos.
- Painted steel where specified to reduce corrosion.
The 2019 Project of the Year perfectly exemplified all characteristics that represent TMI Coatings. Dan Jacob and his crew safely completed this job on-time, within budget, and to the overwhelming approval of the customer.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today at for your free, no obligation quote.