Current Employment Opportunities
Benefits of Working at TMI Coatings
- Our painters & concrete coaters travel throughout the central U.S but primarily work in the Midwest. We are looking for people with construction experience or mechanical inclination and we will train you to rig, sandblast, and paint or coat and repair concrete floors.
- Minimum starting wage is $18 per hour.
- We pay for all travel and per diem for motel and meals.
- We offer competitive wages and benefits including dental, health insurance, 401(k), etc.
- One great benefit is within a short period of time, for example within 12 to 24 months you can earn an F-250 or similar vehicle at no cost if you can lead jobs for TMI. This is worth more than $10 per hour.
TMI Coatings is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women and minorities.
Meet the TMI Coatings Staff
Shop & Field Coordinator
What Our Staff Is Saying
We conducted a company-wide survey of our industrial painters. Nineteen field workers and two job leaders replied. Here’s what our painters have to say:
TMI Coatings is a good company to work for.
The job has good advancement opportunities for me and TMI Coatings offers good training and development.
The job is a good fit for my skills, its work I like to do.