Benefits of Working at TMI Coatings
Calling all adventurous individuals! Are you interested in traveling and have a knack for construction work? Join our team of painters and concrete coaters as we journey throughout the central U.S.
We’re looking for those with construction experience or a mechanical inclination, and we’ll provide training in rigging, sandblasting, painting, repairing, and coating concrete floors.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive minimum starting wage of $21 per hour
- All travel expenses and per diem for motel and meals covered
- Starting per diem of $75/day while working away from home
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), dental reimbursement,safety awards and year-end bonus
- Opportunity to earn an F-250 or similar vehicle at no cost within 12 months by leading jobs for TMI, valued at more than $10 per hour
- Entry-level positions with training provided
Join us for a rewarding career in construction and travel!
TMI Coatings is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women and minorities.
Meet the TMI Coatings staff
Shop & Field Coordinator
What our field employees are saying
What our field staff is saying
We conducted a company-wide survey of our industrial painters. Nineteen field workers and two job leaders replied. Here’s what our painters have to say:
TMI Coatings treats its employees well.
I liked the people I’d be working with.
The job is work I like to do.
The wages I was offered were good.
This was the only company that took into account how good of an employee you are, not just how long you worked there. It was the first time I felt incentivized to work hard because there was a real reward for it, not just “putting in your time.”
TMI Coatings is a good company to work for.
The job has good advancement opportunities for me and TMI Coatings offers good training and development.
The job is a good fit for my skills, its work I like to do.