FIBERLIFE Ceiling and Wall Coating
TMI Coatings installs FIBERLIFE, a fiberglass reinforced coating, to the ceilings and walls in plants, beams and columns, and equipment members.
The FIBERLIFE Installation Process
- We poly cover to protect all existing equipment and piping during the application process.
- Ceilings and walls are mechanically abraded so the FIBERLIFE adheres to the substrate.
- We utilize industry-leading vacuums for collection of fine, dry dust during surface preparation.
Benefits Of FIBERLIFE
- Very durable and can withstand constant wash down and chemicals used in the cleaning process.
- Can handle constant humid and wet environments eliminating peeling and flaking paint.
- Available in a low odor version.
- Suitable for incidental food contact.
TMI Coatings FIBERLIFE Case Studies
We recently applied FIBERLIFE, a fiberglass reinforced coating, to the ceiling and walls at one of the world’s largest food manufacturers. We poly covered to protect all existing equipment and piping during the application process. The ceiling and walls were mechanically abraded so the FIBERLIFE would adhere to the precast concrete and tile substrate.
This is the second large ceiling we’ve completed for this company at this facility. We were able to meet their tight shutdown schedule. Jake Anderson of Kraft Heinz stated at the end of the project, “Looks great! The crew did an excellent job. They worked their tails off but kept the quality of their work. The TMI Supervisor was like a hawk – watching for all of the equipment to be covered.”
We prepared and coated floors and walls for Chula Vista Cheese in Browntown, WI. A cementitious urethane floor topping was applied to the floors and FIBERLIFE was applied to the walls. “The FIBERLIFE on the walls brightens the red floor. It gives the room a clean look. TMI’s crew finished a day early which helped us with our schedule,” per Tom Dahmen.
We prepared and coated walls for Dean Foods in Decatur, IN using a fiberglass reinforced coating system suitable for food plants. Dustin Sutherland stated, “Everything looks great. Guys easy to work with and did a good job. It was great, everything I expected. TMI was easy to work with. They were really good at working with our timelines. Got everything done we wanted. Very accommodating.”