PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE TO APPLY
TMI Coatings offers its employees opportunities to lead jobs and train others. We keep our construction crews working year-round. Company vehicles are granted to those field employees who exhibit leadership qualities. Various bonuses are granted to employees who work safely and complete work on time meeting customers’ quality expectations.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Flooring job leader experience
- Wiling to travel in and out of state, primarily Midwest states
- Physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
- Able to kneel and bend repeatedly and lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Complete daily reports
- Train team members
- Quality control responsibility
- Responsible for safety of your team
- Be able to complete larger, more complex floor coating and restoration projects
- Class A CDL
Benefits Of Joining Our Team
- Our concrete coaters travel throughout the central U.S but primarily work in the Midwest.
- Minimum starting wage is $18 per hour. We prefer to hire from the Midwest area to Dallas within the central U.S.
- We pay all travel
- and per diem for for motel and meals.
- We offer competitive wages and benefits including dental, health insurance, 401(k), etc.
- One great benefit is within a short period of time, for example within 12 to 24 months you can earn an F-250 or equal vehicle at no cost if you can lead jobs for TMI. This is worth more than $10 per hour.
Please Apply Online or CALL for PHONE INTERVIEW or apply at our office, Monday through Friday from 8 to 5 CST:
Contact HR at 651-452-6100.