Specialty Coating Services for the Food Industry
For over 35 years TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI), a Painting and Restoration Contractor, has successfully helped the Food/Beverage Industry throughout the United States with problems such as corrosion prevention, safe food storage, consistent peeling paint issues on structural steel, walls, ceilings, and tanks. Furthermore, TMI mitigates germs, viruses, bacterial growth, safety hazards on all types of concrete or metal substrates.
TMI employs its own highly trained field crews, our services include wall and ceiling coatings, restoration to spalling concrete or block, we also install food grade approved tank linings, floor topping installation, structural steel coatings, waterproof coatings, spray foam insulation, welding repairs and more.
TMI has successfully completed work for Kerry Ingredients, Hormel, Tyson Foods, Cargill, ADM, JBS USA, among many other companies for the last 35 years. TMI’s reputation is built on safety, quality and completing projects on time.
- Building Painting and Restoration
- Elastomeric Coating
- Lead Abatement
- Structural Steel Painting
- Pipe Painting
- Roof Coating
Case Studies & Articles
- Wall Restoration by TMI Coatings
- Food Processing Plant Floor Rehabilitation
- Restoring Steel Structures To Meet USDA Guidelines
- Stainless Steel Tank Lined With FIBERLIFE
- FIBERLIFE Floor Restoration
- TMI Coatings Preventing Corrosion
- TMI Coatings Solves Excessive Corrosion At Meat Production Facility
- Restoring Production Room Floor At Cooked Egg Plant
- Food Plant Ceiling Repaired By TMI Coatings
- TMI Coatings Installs FIBERLIFE At A Food Plant
- Sucrose Tank Lining
- Exterior Silo Restoration