Industrial Painter Superintendent
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE TO APPLY
TMI Coatings offers its employees opportunities to lead jobs and train others. We keep our construction crews working year-round. Company vehicles are granted to those field employees who exhibit leadership qualities. Bonuses are granted to employees who work safely and complete work on time meeting customers’ quality expectations.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Industrial painter job leader experience
- Willing to travel in and out of state
- Willing to work at heights
- Physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
- Complete daily reports
- Train other field workers
- Quality control responsibility
- Ensure safety on TMI job sites
- Be able to complete more complex jobs with larger crews
- Class A CDL
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Our painters travel throughout the central U.S. We are looking for people with construction experience or mechanical inclination and we will train them to be painters.
- Minimum starting wage is $18 per hour. We prefer to hire from the Midwest area to Dallas within the central U.S.
- We pay all travel and per diem for motel and meals.
- We offer competitive wages and benefits including dental, health insurance, 401(k), etc.
- One great benefit is within a short period of time, for example within 12 to 24 months you can earn an F-250 or equal vehicle at no cost if you can lead jobs for TMI. This is worth more than $10 per hour.
Please Apply Online or CALL for PHONE INTERVIEW or Apply at our office, Monday through Friday from 8 to 5 CST:
Contact HR at 651-452-6100.