“Everything that is done so far looks fantastic. I have no concerns the final section would be any different.” – the owner between milestones of the line striping project.
TMI Coatings, Inc. (TMI) applied a new permanent line striping in an industrial plant after the floor’s original striping had nearly faded away completely. In industrial settings, line striping improves visibility in facilities which increases the overall safety of the work environment. TMI recommended our CHEM-RESIST system due to its excellent durability.
- Removed loose and delaminating material from the floor.
- Mechanically abraded every inch with handheld diamond grinders to clean, roughen and create an anchor pattern for new flooring adhesion.
- Safely disposed of all debris from surface preparation.
- Professionally taped off lines.
- Applied new line striping at owner designated areas using TMI CHEM-RESIST flooring system.
TMI installed the CHEM-RESIST coating system to this large facility floor. This system was chosen because of its excellent durability. It performs very well in industrial applications and/or high-traffic areas. CHEM-RESIST is a 100% solids epoxy coating and comes in a variety of color – all of which have very good color retention over time. For this project, the customer requested orange. During application, CHEM-RESIST does not emit strong odors, and cures quickly. With over 7,000 projects completed, TMI can address any of your structural or restoration needs.
Name of Job: Arclin USA
Number of Crew Members: 3
Condition & Type of Substrate: Concrete
Problem: Worn line striping
Solution: Improved the safety, visibility, and overall condition of the floor in this facility through mechanical abrading, professionally taping off areas, and apply new coating.
Materials Used: CHEM-RESIST
Goals: Safety, Quality, & On-time!