TMI Coatings offers superior products to protect concrete floors from damage due to wet conditions and chemicals that erode finishes. We install flooring systems that meet USDA, FDA and CFIA standards while guarding against corrosion, impact and thermal shock.
With this project, TMI was asked by a cheese company to repair damaged concrete and apply a protective floor coating to four rooms and a hallway (2,600 square feet). We used a product with proven durability.
• Degreased, washed, scrubbed and rinsed clean.
• Mechanically abraded with diamond grinders with vacuum attachments and vacuum steel shotblasted the floors to clean and roughen. An anchor pattern on the floor is required for coating adhesion. Removed all loose and delaminating existing flooring.
• Prepared edges by grinding and polishing with diamond blades.
• Restored eroded areas and filled joints to the surrounding plane by using an epoxy repair mix.
• Applied cementitious floor topping consisting of resin, hardener and aggregate to the floor.
• Installed a cant at the floor and wall junctures, hundreds of linear feet.
• Installed a seamless, 3/16”, 100 % solids, cementitious urethane with natural quartz aggregate broadcast to provide slip-resistance for safety.
• Top coated with color-fast topcoat.
This self-leveling, concrete resurfacing system provides a slip-resistant, gloss finish that protects the floor for years to come.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings will have your project completed on time and within budget. Contact us today atfor your free, no obligation quote.