We make deteriorating building exteriors new again.
With 35 years of experience, TMI Coatings has the knowledge and expertise to provide complete and accurate project bids. After a best value bidding process with several other contractors, we were hired to complete masonry restoration and maintenance coating on the exterior of an elementary school.
The scope of work included expansion joint replacement, general exterior sealant repair, tuckpointing, crack repair, lintel corrosion protection and canopy soffit refinishing.
- Pressure washed to clean and prepare exterior brick surfaces.
- Applied two coats of a specialized, clear water repellant sealer to retain the surface appearance of the brick while reducing efflorescence, atmospheric staining and mildew.
- Repaired and replaced bricks and mortar.
- Replaced sealant of upper wall/flashing junctures, windows, and expansion joints.
- Applied epoxy rust-inhibitive metal primer and urethane topcoat to lintels.
- Refinished canopy soffit.
TMI crews were given high marks in professionalism and quality of work.